New 2021 KAWASAKI KX250 250CC CMFNN MY21 MOTOCROSS for sale, Toronto, NSW - $11,648.00
Designed to continue the KX250 history of winning – in the extremely competitive 4-stroke 250cc class Kawasaki race machines have the most AMA Supercross and Motocross titles – the 2021 model KX250 builds on the engine changes from the previous year to deliver even greater power and an even higher rev limit, plus electric start and a hydraulic clutch.
- Fuel-injected 249cm3 liquid-cooled 4-stroke, single cylinder engine.
- New slim, ergonomic bodywork KX450 styling with long, smooth surfaces and flatter tank-seat line.
- Revised, KX450-based frame and KX450 Swingarm offer improved handling and increased rear wheel traction.
- Fitted with a KX450 Hydraulic Clutch offering more direct feel and light lever action for more consistent feeling.
- Updated Fine-Tuned Suspension and Brake Components for increased bump absorption and traction.
- Ease of use with Electric Start and lightweight compact Li-ion battery.
- Holeshot advantage with Launch Control Mode.
- High performance KYB 48mm dia inverted coil-spring fork (with Kashima Coat) matched to a new KYB shock unit.
- Factory-style 28.6mm Renthal Aluminium Fatbar reduces vibration and shock transmitted to the rider.
Other motorbikes you might also like
Let The Good Times Roll!
Inskip Motorcycles have a great range of new and used motorcycles and specialise in Kawasaki. Our extensively equipped workshop facilities offer competitively priced servicing and repairs for all makes and models of motorcycles. We have a wide range of spare parts in stock and can order many rare and custom spares if you have require something that we don't have in store.